Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My First Post!

Hi all!

I have started this blog in order to show my friends and family my adventures during my studying abroad in Spain! 

I want to keep every memory I have on my adventures, and what better way to do it than a blog?

I may post some things in Spanish but will try to always have a translated version in English. 
My college professors will be reading my Spanish posts to see my improvement in the language!  

I plan to study abroad with one of my best friends who is also a Spanish major, Alicia. 
We will be staying with a host family in Valencia, Spain. 

Right now it seems that we are leaving August 18th! 
We are planning on arriving in Germany first to see one of my old friends who used to be a foriegn exchange student at my school! I haven't seen him in 3 years so it will be an amazing chance just to see him! 
We will spend about a week with him then catch the trains to Valencia! School starts September 1st there. 

I am very nervous but also very excited to have this amazing opportunity. Can't wait to share with all of you!

¡Hasta la vista!
-Nancy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment