Thursday, December 10, 2015

Segovia and Madrid:

We had an amazing time in Segovia and Madrid! Although Alicia booked our train ride to be seven hours long.....both ways... Only twenty euros though! David's family is very nice and we had so much fun being with them. We went to Segovia which is probably my second favorite city; Valencia of course has a special place in my heart. We saw aqueducts and a castle. It is a very antique city that I could have spent the whole week exploring every inch of it. The next day we went to Madrid and while it was really cool to be in the capital, I felt like it was very crowded and squished. The city is beautiful but I definitely do not want to live there or Barcelona because of the tourist and high population. David's friends were really nice and hilarious too, though their accents were difficult to understand at first since we had adapted to the Valenciano's accents.

It's crazy to think while I'm writing this that I have 12 more days here....I am torn between Valencia and my family.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment