Friday, November 6, 2015

Livin' La Vida Loca

Well not really the crazy life, but a fun one for sure! The longer I am here the less I want to leave! This morning I officially became a regular in the local diner when the owner knew exactly what my friend and I wanted to eat and drink! It was perfect! A coffee and toast with jelly is only 1.80! Then two of my friends from my class joined us and they ordered beers. I thought I was seeing things when it was only 10am. They told me it's Friday and they need to start early! Maybe on the day of my last class I'll ask for something extra in my coffee (which surprisingly a lot of people do!).

My Spanish is improving more than ever and is pretty much like a job to keep up with it. My writing is a million times better and speaking is getting there! I am starting to think thought in Spanish too! I really hope I don't lose it when I return.

The city is beautiful at night and the perfect place to study abroad. It's arguably the safest city I have ever seen and has the nicest people who are always willing to help. It's a calm little city that gives you a perfect mix of focusing on studies and the amazing nightlife!

I haven't really been up to much other than my internship and my studies. I plan on traveling a bit outside of Valencia again soon! Hope everyone back at home is doing well!

Hasta Luego!

Our Swiss roommate and us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment