Friday, October 23, 2015

Friends From All Over!

I have mentioned a lot recently about my Spanish friends from my university classes. I also have many friends who are international students like me! I was not expecting to meet so many people from around the world. It truly is a beautiful thing how there are other adventurers like me studying. I have friends from Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Switzerland, France, and so many other wonderful places! My geography of Europe has definitely improved and also my sad mindset I had that every country had it's own language (Belgium speaks French and German!). It's nice to have fellow students that are in the same position with classes and living abroad as you are. I think I tend to make faster friends with international students because of that. I hope I get to visit them in their countries and show them the great United States! However, I have come to really pay more attention to politics in the US since arriving in Europe. I hate to say it, but there are a lot of things we aren't doing so well in compared to a lot of countries in Europe. It's fun being from the other side of the world because it seems like everyone wants to talk with the American! Even after two months here, this adventure is still amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment