Friday, October 2, 2015

Keeping Busy in Valencia!

Today was a busy but fun day! I had my easiest two classes and I was able to study for about two straight hours in my university's library that I found! It was a perfect place to study and I liked how it is a bit dark in the room, it was very calming. Then I met up with one of my closest friends to grab lunch. She is from Portugal and is also majoring in education. She really wanted pizza and took me to Dominos. Not only did we order a pizza but we also ordered cookies, fries, and wings! You would think with me being American this was all my idea! It was so good and I don't think I have ever eaten so much in my life. I could hardly finish dinner that night! After dinner I met up with my other friend Maureen from Germany and we went to inter-exchange night which is when a bar invites people to speak with the locals in Spanish while the locals try to speak in English and other languages they wish to practice. We went to a place called Big Ben and it was beauitful! It kind of reminded me of a scene from Harry Potter. Very antique but had a lot of carácter. We met some very nice locals a little older tan us and I also met another American! I didn't really like him because he was acting too ethnocentric about our country. Then at about midnight I went home! A busy but very fun day!
Here is a picture of the bar we went to! Very nice and unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment